- 1 How To Change Android IMEI Number | Both Root & Non-Root Users
- 2 What Is IMEI Number :
- 3 Change Android IMEI Number :
- 4 How To Change Android IMEI Number For Non Root Users :
- 5 How To Change Android IMEI Number For Rooted Device :
- 6 Advantages & Disadvantages of Changing IMEI Number On Any Smartphone:
- 7 Important Points To Remember During How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick:
- 8 Final Words :
How To Change Android IMEI Number | Both Root & Non-Root Users
Howdy Readers, Hope You All Are Fine & Enjoying Our Latest Free Recharge & Tips & Tricks. Today In This Lovely Morning We Came Back With A New Trick To Change Android IMEI Number For Both Root & Non Root Users. All Of Us Want To Transform Our Android Smartphone By Changing It’s IMEI Number or Android ID. Must Read How To Change Android IMEI Number
Everyone Of Us Want Some Changes In Our Android Smartphone & We Can Bring Changes in our Smartphone By Changing Some Inbuilt Settings Like Change Android IMEI Number or Device ID. There are Many Advantages & Disadvantages when we Change Android IMEI Number. We will Discuss These Topics In Last. Today In This Article I Will Tell You An Easy Method on How To Change Android IMEI Number
Using This Trick You can change IMEI number of Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Micromax, Motorola or any Android Device. Below Mentioned Trick is Very Easy and Safe, We Have Provides Full Guide To Change Android IMEI Number Easily Of Any Smartphone. Before The Trick on How To Change Android IMEI Number, You Must Be Aware About IMEI Number. Let’s Read The Post for How To Change Android IMEI Number For More Details..!!
What Is IMEI Number :
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a Unique Serial or Identification Number Of Mobile or Smartphone. IMEI Number is a 15 Digit Unique Number Which is Different For Different Smartphone. It is usually found printed inside the battery compartment of the phone, but can also be displayed on-screen on most phones by entering *#06# on the dialpad, or alongside other system information in the settings menu on smartphone operating systems. The IMEI is only used for identifying the device and has no permanent or semi-permanent relation to the subscriber. We Can Change Android IMEI Number Very Easily For Both Root & Non Root Users.
Change Android IMEI Number :
In This Article We Have Mentioned Trick To Change Android IMEI Number Of Any Smartphone. It is Very Easy To Change IMEI Number of Rooted Smartphone, But Onlinelootdeals Brings You a Simplest way To Change Android IMEI Number Of No Root User Also. We Will Discuss Both Trick For Both Root and Non Root Users one By one. Get ready to know How To Change Android IMEI Number.
Requirement To Change Android IMEI Number | For Non Root User
- Mobile Uncle Application
- Android Smartphone
- Working Internet Connection
Dial *#06# on your phone to get your real IMEI number.
- Now, write your IMEI number somewhere or Take Pictures of It for future use
How To Change Android IMEI Number For Non Root Users :
- First Of All Download Mobile Uncle Application From Here
- Install and Open The App in Your Android Phone
- Select Engineering Mode Option
- Then Select Engineering Mode [ MTK ] From Mobile Uncle Tool
- Now Scroll Down To Find CDS Information, When You Find this Option from List, Just Click On CDS Information
- Now Click Radio Information
- After Clicking Radio Information You will See Two Option Phone 1 & Phone 2
- Next Select Phone 2 Option
- Once You Click On Phone 2 Option, You Will See Another Option AT+
- Now, enter AT+ <15 digit new IMEI> (for ex- AT+[ space ]123456789012645 )
- Click On SEND AT COMMAND Option
- Voila..!! You Have All Done
- Restart your Device and you will get your new IMEI for your android device.
- Enjoy & Share This Trick With Your Friends..😀😄
Important Note : Be Careful While Using This Method ! TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK !
For Changing IMWI Number Of Android Smartphone for Rooted Users:
- Rooted Android Smartphone / Device
- Xposed Installer Application [ Link is Added Below ]
- IMEI Changer App | Click Here To Download Now
- Internet Connection [ Highly Recommend ]
How To Change Android IMEI Number For Rooted Device :
- As Mentioned Above First Of All Copy Your Real IMEI For Future Reference
- Next Download Xposed Installer App From Here
- Open The App & Install It in Your Phone
- The Device You Are Using Must Be Rooted otherwise Xposed App will Not Work
- Now Go To Xposed > Modules Option
- Go To Modules & Tick Mark On IMEI Changer App
- Next Restart Your Device
- You Can Also Try Soft Rebot Option in Xposed App For Faster Restart Of Your Android Device
- After Restart, you will get your original IMEI number & Current IMEI number.
- Now You will See New IMEI Number Box
- Enter Your New 15 Digit IMEI Number in Given box
- Click on Apply Option Given On Left side
- Boom..!! Restart Your Android Phone To See Your New IMEI Number
- If You Want To Confirm, Then Reboot Your Smartphone Again & Dial *#06# in Your Phone
- You have Successfully Changed Your Android IMEI Number
- Don’t Forget To Share This How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick With Your Friends…😉😎
So Using Above Simple Guide You will Be Able To Change Your Android IMEI Number. You Can IMEI Number Of Any Smartphone Using This How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Changing IMEI Number On Any Smartphone:
- Let’s Talk About Advantage, One Of The Best Benefit is That Your can Earn Unlimited Money From The App By Making Fake Account on Single Android Device
- If Your Are an App Looter, Then Must Try This How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick To Earn Unlimited Money From Different App
- You Can Easily Make Fool of Application Developer By Changing IMEI
- One More Advantage is That It doesn’t void your device warranty, you still enjoy warranty benefit for your device
- Also, Your device still acts like a new android device with same benefits and features
- Changing of the International Mobile station Equipment Identity number (IMEI) is Illegal in Some Countries
- During IMEI Changing Process, If You Have Missed Any Step Then Your Device May Get Damaged
- You Lost True Ownership Or Right To Your Device
- But It’s Not A Big Matter As Changing IMEI is Somewhat Risk Free
Important Points To Remember During How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick:
- Above Mentioned How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick Is Only For Education & Informative Purpose Only
- We Are Not Responsible For Any Type Of Harm Happened To Your Or Your Android Device using This Method
- If You have Not Properly Followed Each & Every Step Then There Are Chances That Your Device May Get Damaged
- Be Very Careful Before Using This How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick
- TRY THIS TRICK AT YOUR OWN RISK
Final Words :
We Have Provided Easiest Guide on How To Change Android IMEI Number Of Any Smartphone. We Have Put Our All Efforts To Make This Process Simple, Must Remember One Thing, Be Careful While Using This How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick.
Still Confused !
Any Doubt About This How To Change Android IMEI Number Trick ! Feel Free To Ask Your Query In Comment Section ! We will Back To You Soon | Also If This Trick Works For You Must Comment Below..😁😁.!!