So How to Delete all Facebook Conversations at once? Hi Guys ! Today we are here with an amazing trick for all Facebookers. Facebook is an addiction for teenagers nowadays. Facebook IDs are growing & It is one of the most used Social networking site. We send & receive a lot of messages everyday. Sometimes, our mind changes & we want to delete all the conversations taking place from several years at once.You need Chrome browser for this So we are here with an easy & fast trick – How to Delete all Facebook Conversations at once.
How to Delete all Facebook Conversations at once?
1) You need to download Plugin called Facebook Fast Delete Messages. It supports Chrome only.
Download it from here
2) Chrome Users Click on ” Add to Chrome” . Give permissions & It will be installed now.
3) Login to your Facebook account
4) See all the facebook messages last time 😛
5) Go to the top right side of your browser’s address bar and notice a tiny icon there on the far right side of the address bar.
6) Click on that & Give permissions to it
7) Tick on ‘Load Older Threads ‘as well for the plugin to choose all of the Facebook messages in your entire Facebook inbox form the furthest past.
8) It will Delete all your Facebook Conversations at once within 10 seconds.
This is how you Delete all Facebook Conversations at once. 🙂
Final Words :-
Conversations are very precious ! Think a lot before deleting them. Facebook discourage deleting messages as some people delete it without knowing its value. They can’t be recovered once deleted. We hope you must have understood all the steps. Feel free to ask any doubts.